GRILLED PEACHES | BURRATA | CHILI-PEACH VINAIGRETTE
Peaches. Sweet + juicy with just a touch of acidity. Is there a more perfect stone fruit? We took these seasonal delicacies, halved them and threw them on the grill before topping them with a dollop of burrata and a chili-infused peach vinaigrette made using Sparrow Lane's California Peach Vinegar. Because traditional fruit salads are so 2014. Artisan Ingredient Used: Sparrow Lane California Peach Vinegar.
2 - 4 Fresh Peaches
1 Ball, Burrata
1 Tablespoon, Sparrow Lane California Peach Vinegar
3 Tablespoons, Vegetable Oil
1 Teaspoons, Salt
1 Teaspoon, Chili Flakes
- Pre-heat your grill to 350-400 degrees.
- Cut peaches in half and remove the seeds. (Easier said than done).
- Place peach halves on the grill, flesh side down. Cook for 10-15 minutes until soft and nice grill marks have formed.
- While the peaches are grilling, make the vinaigrette
- combine vinegar, chili flakes and salt.
- slowly whisk in oil.
- When peaches are grilled, remove from grill and place on serving plate.
- Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of vinaigrette.
- Place a dollop of burrata on each peach with extra around the sides.
- Drizzle desired amount of remaining vinaigrette over the top.