Pork Loin | Fingerling Potatoes | Meyer Lemon | Porchetta Rub
Chef Bruce Kalman executes a tender, juicy + flavor packed pork tenderloin, crusted with his Porchetta Rub and paired with fingerling potatoes + spring onions. This dish is perfect for a late spring/early summer backyard get-together with friends + loved ones, sure to please even the most discerning palate. A true one-pan meal, the potatoes and onions absorb the flavor from the pork and braise in it's fat resulting in a truly delectable plate.
Check out the sample video tutorial above + become a member of The FareTrade to access the full video where Chef Kalman takes you step-by-step through the entire recipe.
1 Pound, Pork Loin
1 Tablespoon, Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon, BK Porchetta Rub
1 Meyer Lemon, Zested
2 Sprigs, Rosemary
2 Cloves, Garlic
1 Pound, Fingerling Potatoes, Washed + Cut Lengthwise
- Rub the pork loin with the EVOO, coat with seasonings and rub well all over. Roll up the pork loin tightly in plastic wrap, and then tie tightly in place. Place in refrigerator for 6-8 hours
- Remove pork loin from the refrigerator and allow to temper at room temerature for 2 hours (allowing the pork loin to cook evenly)
- Place fingerling potatoes on a prepared sheet pan. Unwrap pork loin and place over fingerling potatoes, atop a roasting rack (which allows the pork drippings to flavor the potatoes while roasting)
- Place in a preheated 400F oven and cook until the pork loin has reached an internal temperature of 115F and the skin is crispy, about 15-20 minutes (turn and rotate the meat after 10 minutes to ensure even cooking)
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and let rest for 15 minutes. Slice the pork loin, drizzle with EVOO, and serve with fingerling potatoes
Discover mouthwatering artisan products and full recipe tutorials from award-winning chefs when you embark on a Culinary Adventure with The FareTrade