Terri's Sweet Cream Biscuits & Jam
Adapted from an early 1900’s family recipe, Terri shares her take on biscuits passed down through the generations. Surprisingly simply and insanely delicious, Terri's biscuits are perfectly light and flakey - it's no surprise that they pair perfectly well with her own handmade jams!
2 Cups, Self-Rising Flour, Plus A Little More For Dusting
1 Tablespoon, Sugar
1 ½ Cup, Heavy Whipping Cream
Bourbon & Vanilla Berry or Any L.A. FARM GIRL Jam or Jelly
- Preheat oven to 500°. In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, and cream until the dough forms a ball.
- Turns the dough out onto a surface dusted with surplus flour and fold the dough and knead 7 to 10 times.
- Gently roll out dough to about 1/2-inch thickness. Using a biscuit cutter or mason jar, coat with flour and cut out biscuits.
- Place on baking sheet coated with cooking spray, leaving at least 1-inch between each biscuit. Bake for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- I think you know what happens after this - crack open a biscuit, slather it with butter you’re your favorite L.A. FARM GIRL jam!