Smoked Maple Squash
No vegetable quite screams Thanksgiving like squash. A classic side that is packed with flavor when simply roasted with a touch of salt, we kicked it up a notch with a splash of smokey olive oil and a drizzle of maple syrup. Artisan ingredients used: Beyond The Olive Smoked Olive Oil
2 Large Squash, or 4-6 smaller squash of choice. We used Butternut Squash
2 Tablespoons, Beyond The Olive Smoked Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon, Maple Syrup
Salt, To Taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel squash.
- Cut squash in half and slice into 1/4 inch segments.
- Place squash on a baking tray and coat in olive oil.
- Roast squash until tender. Approximately 15 minutes.
- Allow squash to cool slightly and move to serving plate.
- Season squash with salt and maple syrup.