Spiced Spaghetti | Crunch Dynasty
- 1/2 Pound, Dry Spaghetti (we recommend Community Grain Hard Red Winter Wheat Linguine)
- 2 Tablespoons, Crunch Dynasty
- 2 Sheets Nori, Torn into Bite Sized Pieces
- 4 Tablespoons, Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 Cup, Pecorino Romano, Grated
- Salt and Pepper, To Taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, and cook the spaghetti to packages instructions.
- When the pasta is just al dente, heat a large pan over high heat.
- Drain the pasta, reserving 1/2 cup of pasta water.
- Add the pasta and the 1/2 cup of reserved pasta water to the hot pan, stir in the butter, moving the pan vigorously to emulsify the sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper, and place in a serving bowl.
- Top with the Crunch Dynasty, nori, and cheese.
- Serve immediately.