Mayan Hot Chocolate | Rye | Kahlua
What's better than hot chocolate? Hot chocolate with booze infused into it! (Obviously). And when the base is Gearhart's Maya Drinking Chocolate, you really have something special to put into your favorite mug. Follow along with Chef Jason Alley as he shows you the way.
- 3 Ounces, Gearharts Drinking Chocolate
- 6 Ounces, Milk
- 1 Ounce, Rye Whiskey, such as Michter's
- 1/2 Ounce, Kahlua
- In a small sauce pan, bring the milk to a bare simmer over medium high heat.
- Remove from heat, whisk in the chocolate, and allow to rest for 30 seconds.
- Stir in the whiskey and Kahlua, and transfer to a warm mug.
- Serve immediately