Eggs | Hash Browns | Pepper Sauce
The most classic of American-made breakfasts. Eggs, hashbrowns and a dash of A&B American-Style Hot Sauce. Crispy side of bacon optional - but highly recommended.
1 Russet Potato, Peeled
1 + 1/2 Tablespoon, Butter
Salt, To Taste
Pepper, To Taste
1/2 Pinch, Paprika
1/2 Pinch, Cayenne Pepper
1 Bowl Filled With Cold Water
1 Tablespoon, A&B American Style Pepper Sauce
- Shred the peeled potatoes in a blender with a grater attachment or use a hand grater. Place the shredded potato into the bowl of cold water.
- Stir the the potatoes in the water until they are cloudy. Drain and cover with fresh water. Repeat this process two more times to remove excess starch from the potato.
- Pat the potatoes dry with a paper town and squeeze to extract excess water.
- Heat a pan over medium heat. When hot, melt 1 tablespoon of butter in the pan.
- Sprinkle in the potatoes and season with salt, pepper, paprika and cayenne.
- Cook the potatoes for approximately five minutes, until crispy. Flip and cook until crispy on the both sides. Approximately five more minutes
- Remove the potatoes from the pan and melt the remaining butter in the same pan.
- Crack the eggs and cook sunny side up until the whites are cooked through. Approximately 3 minutes.
- Plate the eggs and hash browns + drizzle with A&B American Style Pepper Sauce.