Avocado Chimichurri Bruschetta
Earlier this week, Brady Ryan of San Juan Island Sea Salt shared his favorite recipe to use with his sea salt - adapted from Vegetarian Times. The recipe sounded too good to pass up so we recreated it in our test kitchen to share with you! A perfect appetizer to share with friends, make it this weekend and let us know your thoughts in the comments below!
- 2 Tablespoons, Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons, Red Wine Vinegar
- 3 Cloves, Garlic | Minced
- ¾ Teaspoons, San Juan Island Sea Salt
- ½ Teaspoon, Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- ½ Teaspoon, Fresh Oregano, Finely Chopped
- ¼ Teaspoon, Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- ¼ Cup, Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup, Fresh Cilantro, Chopped
- ¼ Cup, Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- 2 Avocados, Peeled, Pitted + Cubed
- 6 ½-Inch-Thick Slices Country Loaf, Toasted
- Combine lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, salt, red pepper flakes, oregano, and black pepper in small bowl.
- Whisk in oil, then stir in cilantro and parsley.
- Fold in avocado cubes.
- Spoon avocado mixture onto toast slices.