Lamb Shoulder | Stir-Fry | Szechuan Peppercorn | Lime
For The Lamb + Stir Fry:
1 Pound, Lamb Shoulder, Thinly Sliced
1/2, Spanish Onion, Thinly Sliced
1 Tablespoon, Ginger, Minced
1 Tablespoon, Garlic, Minced
1/2 Teaspoon, Red Thai Chili, Thinly Sliced
1/2 Cup, Lamb Stock (Or Chicken Stock, Water)
1 Cup, Leafy Green Vegetable Of Choice (Chef Leah Suggests Choy Sum!)
1 Tablespoon, Corn Starch
3 Tablespoons, Soy Sauce
4 Tablespoons, One Culture Foods Earthy Spicy Tingly Sauce
3 Tablespoons, Canola Oil Ounces, Pecans, Crushed + Chopped
1 Lime, Juiced
1/4 Cup, Cilantro Leaves
For The Lamb Shoulder:
- Marinate the lamb shoulder with cornstarch and soy sauce. *NOTE: This can be done overnight and should be allowed to rest for at least 30 minutes*
For The Stir Fry:
- In a wok or saute pan, heat up the oil until smoking.
- Add the lamb and nicely sear on one side. Add the onion, ginger, garlic and chili and cook for 1
- Add the stock and One Culture Foods Earthy Spicy Tingly Sauce and bring to a boil.
- Add the greens until wilted and turn off the flame.
- Mix in lime juice and cilantro and plate. Serve with rice.