Grilled Asparagus | Sprouted Grain Granola | Ricotta | Pistachio Vinaigrette
For The Pistachio Vinaigrette:
1/8 Cup, Shelled Pistachios, Rough Chopped
1/2 Small Shallot, Minced
1/2 Teaspoon, Champagne Vinegar
1 Teaspoon, Canola Oil
Salt + White Pepper, To Taste
For The Granola:
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small sauce pot heat the oil, brown sugar and Bee Squared Rose Honey, bring to a boil, whisking constantly.
- Once the mixture has boiled pour over the oats in a mixing bowl and mix well. Transfer to a lined baking sheet and bake in the oven. Stir mixture every 7 minutes.
- Bake until golden brown, about 15-20 minutes, and then mix in the fried quinoa. Remove from the oven and cool at room temperature.
For The Vinaigrette:
- Combine all the ingredients and mix, season with salt + white pepper. Set aside until use.
- Dress the greens and asparagus with the pistachio vinaigrette. Place in the center of the plate and finish with the granola and fresh sheep's milk ricotta.